Sunday, March 15, 2015

Natural Argan Oil & Coconut Oil Beauty Products

http://www.brandbacker.com/bob_cl_tk.js
Last week, I was sent two beauty products in the mail from a company called Radha Beauty. One of the products was Argan Oil and the other was Coconut Oil, both of which use natural ingredients.

Ever since Argan Oil products came on the market, I've taken an interest in them. The first time I tried an Argan Oil product, was from a company named One N' Only. They have mostly hair care products and I've used just about every Argan Oil product they sell. When I received the opportunity to test out the two products from Radha Beauty, I knew I had to take it. No Argan Oil product had steered me wrong yet, and I've been intrigued by Coconut Oil since I've heard all the wonderful things about it.



The first product, the Argan Oil, came in a little blue glass bottle that also came with a dropper. The description on the bottle said, " Radha Argan Oil is 100% pure and certified organic. This oil is extracted from the nut of the argan tree, then first cold-pressed to protect its revitalizing and hydrating properties. Radha Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing hair & skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, and treating split ends."  Yes, you read that correctly, 100% pure and certified organic. I don't know about you, but that has my vote.

I applied three drops to my hands and rubbed them together while evenly distributing the product over my face, neck and hands. Please be careful not to put too much on your hands, as you will make your hands too greasy. A little goes a long way! I've only had a week to really test it out and can only see a small difference, but with time I know that I will see more results. I will post some more pictures as I progress, but in the meantime, here is one to give you an idea of how well it's worked on me:



I've been applying it everyday morning and night with 3 drops onto my hands and rubbing them in thoroughly. It is the end of the week, since I started using this Argan Oil, and I'm pretty pleased with how my hands look and feel. They seem to be softer and smoother.

The Coconut Oil, which is the other product I was sent, hasn't been used everyday, but that is only because I used it to cook with. The Coconut Oil is 100% pure fractionated coconut oil and is odorless, colorless, and non greasy. The REALLY good thing about this coconut oil, is that it is a carrier oil that does not go rancid and has a very long shelf life. Sound good to you? Yep, I thought so. I used this to fry up some eggs, and true to what was promised, it was odorless and worked really well by keeping my eggs from sticking to the pan.

There are other uses for the Coconut Oil though, so if your not interested in using it for cooking, then read the list below for other ways to use it.

  • Cosmetics: Used in the preparation of soaps, lotions, ointments, and other cosmetics.

  • Aromatherapy: A great carrier oil that facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.

  • Medicines: Has powerful antiseptic and disinfectant properties.

  • Hair care: Used in a number of hair care applications.



Let me give you a little bit of background information about Radha Beauty. Radha Beauty was started in 2014 as a 100% pure & natural oils line and a natural skincare line. Radha Beauty embellishes beauty with the earth’s most natural oils and their natural skin care line. Their products are Cruelty Free and Not Tested on Animals. They believe that beauty does not have to be bad for us, as in our industry today, harsh chemicals are used in most beauty products. Their professional-level performance and luxe feel beauty line embodies luxury and conscience using high quality and organic ingredients which are effective and good for Mother Earth..

So, all in all, I have to say that I really enjoyed these two products and love EVEN MORE that their values are aligned with my values. Any beauty company that tries to stay organic, pure and cares about animals has my vote!

If you would like to know where you can check out more about the product or if you want to place an order for one of these products click here.

Thanks as always for reading and if you have any questions about this post or these products, leave me a comment below.

I also did a post on my favorite combination skincare products and you can check it out here.

What did you think of my review? What is your favorite beauty product right now?
**This is a sponsored post I received these products complimentary, but all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.**

8 comments:

  1. Great review! I can't believe just 3 drops of Argan oil is enough to soften your hands! I've never used Argan oil, but love coconut oil on my skin. I'm tempted to try this now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Argan oil sounds wonderful! My hands are always so dry and rough cause I have to wash them a lot (working with kids). I'd love to try this. I have a lotion that I like but I hate having to apply it so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really heard much about Argan oil, but am really intrigued! Will have to check it out. Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It too soon for me to tell a real difference, but they do seem to be a little softer. I absolutely love argan oil, and whether you try this product or another argan oil product, I would really suggest trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a big fan of argan oil products in general! I used the one n' only products for a while on my hair and my hair is the best it's ever looked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for reading Jamie! Let me know what you think if you do end up trying it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. never heard of this brand, but I do love natural products and these sound interesting!

    http://storybookapothecary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're a fairly new brand, they got started just last year. you can check them out if you want to here: www.radhabeautyproducts.com

    ReplyDelete

Recent

>recentposts

Random

>randomposts