Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Coschedule: The App You Need For Easy Scheduling





 I've been using a little App called CoSchedule for about 2 weeks now, and I have to say, I LOVE it! It makes scheduling posts for social media so much easier! I first came across CoSchedule when reading a blog ( I can't for the life of me remember which one), and after further researching decided to check into it.





Before I go any further, let me explain to you what CoSchedule is. CoSchedule is a drag-and-drop editorial calendar for WordPress that puts your blog posts and social media messages on the same schedule. Now, WordPress users can save time and grow traffic by scheduling blog posts and social media together on a unified drag-and-drop calendar. It's the content marketing calendar that WordPress is missing.

The best thing about CoSchedule is that as you drag a post from one date to another, your social media messages move with it. This allows bloggers to create a series of messages that promote their blog posts on a rolling schedule. CoSchedule is only $10/month and integrates with WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Buffer, and even Google+ Pages.

KEY FEATURES

  • Drag-And-Drop Editorial Calendar

  • Schedule Social Media While You Blog

  • Save Time, Grow Traffic

  • Easily Re-Schedule Old Blog Content

  • Lightweight WordPress Plugin

  • Automated Social Publishing

  • Simple Team Communication

  • All-In-One Publishing Solution

  • No More WordPress Hacking

The CoSchedule Calendar is great because it allows you to schedule new and future blog posts right within the calendar.



Once you've connected your account with CoSchedule, your provided easy access to scheduling content within wordpress. What's easier than that?



My personal favorite feature of CoSchedule is the automated social media messages created for you and scheduled to post however long you choose after your post goes live.Within Wordpress, there is a section at the bottom of your post editor where you can quickly schedule the exact time you want your social media messages to post after you publish your blog and you can edit what the messages say.Think how much time you save when you don't have to post a message to each social media account, because CoSchedule does that for you, leaving you with time to interact with readers, work on new posts, etc.



The only thing bad I have to say is that I wish it was free instead of $10/a month, but if you weigh the pros and cons (couldn't find any except for price) then you can decide if it's really worth the money for you. Actually $10/ a month really isn't that much compared to a lot of other services out there, but for me, it was a little bit of a stretch. There is a silver lining to the price, though. If you provide your referral link from them to fellow bloggers and friends, then each sign up gets you 10% off credit on your monthly or yearly rate. Not too shabby, eh?

If you want to check out more click here. You can also find out more by watching the video below.

Also, for more WordPress plugin or other related info, check here.

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3un3Wt_Qo[/embed]



What are your favorite blogging resources? Would you be interested in this?
**This is a sponsored post. While I'm receiving compensation for mentioning this app, all thoughts and opinions are completely mine and mine alone.**

10 comments:

  1. This is SO helpful! I've got about 3 or 4 days left in my 2 week trial and for the first week, I just didn't get on board, but for the past few days, I've been trying it out and so far, I'm really liking it! I tried to hook up my Facebook page for my blog, but it seems like it wants to hook up to my personal account, which I don't want to do. Do you know if there's a way to have it point only to the FB page? Thanks for the great review! I'm going to share & pin this :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about co-schedule. I'm getting ready to launch my self hosted site (before the month is over) and I've been debating trying something like this. My biggest blogging problem is scheduling. Thanks for sharing this! I love reading real reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! Once I start making an income and get a bigger following, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! Nicole from CoSchedule support here. First - if you email me at support@coschedule.com I'd be happy to extend your trial for you! Second - when you click the "Connect a Page" button the popup that appears will first want you to login to the personal account that has admin access to the Page, and then it'll show you a list of Pages you can connect. So what you're describing sounds like the expected behavior. If you have any other questions I'm happy to answer them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing this awesome review of CoSchedule! It looks like you are off to an awesome start. Let us know if you have any questions.

    Thanks for using CoSchedule!

    Nicole Johnson
    CoSchedule Community Manager

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good program, I'll have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reading Lisa! It's definitely something worth checking into because it's such a time saver!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is, It makes things so much easier Carmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for reading Jaime! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your help Nicole! I'm so glad I'm able to continue using CoSchedule because I really do love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent

>recentposts

Random

>randomposts