Tuesday, May 5, 2015

For The Mother Who Has Everything (Gift Ideas)

Mother's Day Gift Guide

 

I can't believe it's almost Mother's Day! One minute I'm looking to see what day it is on my calendar and now it's only a few days away! I'm now scrambling to come up with ideas for my mother and thought I would do a post on what I found.

My mother and I have such a close relationship, so it's important I get her something I know she'll love! I don't want to get her the usual gifts either. You know the ones I'm talking about; flowers, cards, jewelry, etc.... no,no,no,no.....it has to be different and special! After scouring the web for ideas, I think I've come up with some good ones!

1. Personalized Perfume 

Instead of buying your mother a brand name perfume, why not let her create her own. She can choose from a variety of scents such as apple blossom, carnation, chamomile, plumeria, freesia, gardenia.... the list goes on. The company MeFragrance allows you to do just that.

Mefragrance 2

 

2. Tiny Instagram Picture Book

I love the idea of being able to carry around a tiny picture book so I can look back on all the good memories and your mom probably will too. Print Studio is a company that lets you have your instagram photos made into whatever type of print you want. For example tiny picture book, magnets, poster, framed prints, calendar, etc.

Tiny Book

3. DIY Lotus Flower Ring Holder

I saw this on the blog Yay For Handmade and I thought it was a really cool idea. It looks pretty simple to make as well.

DIY Lotus Flower Ring Holder

 

4. Personalized Recipe Book

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm obsessed with cookbooks, however, most cookbooks have a couple recipes that aren't that great or that I feel like I could do without. Instead of buying my mother a cookbook, where I'm sure she'll likely feel the same way, I could make one personally instead. I love this one from the blog eighteen25.

Personalized Recipe Book

 

5. DIY Brass Hanging Planter

This beautiful planter will take your mom's plants from pretty to GORGEOUS!! This planter comes from the blog Nalle's House.

Brass Hanging Planter

6. A Bouquet Of Cupcakes

Instead of a regular bouquet of flowers why not a bouquet of cupcakes?

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uM6A3xbFyI[/embed]

Now that I've given you my ideas, Tell me below what you think. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a really Happy Mother's Day!

What are you getting for your mother? What are your Mother's Day plans?

14 comments:

  1. I love all of these! But for me, not to give to my mom.
    I like to go classic and send her flowers for mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas, especially the lotus flower jewelry holder I want it for myself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Instagram book idea! I would have never thought of something like that, but I know my mom would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for these cute ideas! I love the planter and jewelry holder - so unique!


    stop by and chat | http://storybookapothecary.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cake & WhiskyMay 5, 2015 at 10:33 AM

    The tiny Instagram picture book is almost too adorable!


    Sandra x
    http://cakeandwhisky.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the tiny instagram photo book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, it's also a favorite of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So do I Lisa! My mom is a sentimental person so I think she loves things like that more than she does regular gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the perfume idea. I might have to do it for myself haha. We used to get our mom flowers but one year we decided to buy her bulbs instead. Now she gets to enjoy a garden of roses that we add to every year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a favorite of mine too! I think it's a great idea to buy her flowers to plant in her garden. It's the gift that keeps on giving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent

Random