Thursday, June 11, 2015

Father's Day 2015 Gift Ideas (Pinterest Worthy)

Father's Day 2015 Gift Ideas

 

Since I did a Mother Day Gift Idea post, I thought why not...can't leave out dad right? I've said this before and I'll say it again, this year has flown by, I mean it's already summer, what?!? Being that it's now June, the time has come to start thinking about what you want to get (or make) your dad for Father's Day.

Pretty much any and all holidays, you'll probably find me searching through Pinterest to find gift ideas. It's not that I don't know what to buy (ok, sometimes I don't), it's just I'm really lazy when shopping for gifts and I don't really feel like shopping around, so Pinterest is a good option for me.

My father was always the tougher of the two parents and he also was the reason I grew up to be such a tom boy. He taught me how to play most of the sports I played while growing up. I also look the most like him. We've had our ups and downs just like any parent and kid have, but I love him very much and couldn't imagine life without him. So as you can see, he's very special to me.

If you want to get something special for your dad, then you've come to the right place. All these ideas come straight from Pinterest. Hope you like them!

DIY Concrete Fire Pit


DIY Concrete Fire Pit

 

Source: Man Made DIY }

I don't know about you, but my dad loves grilling. I'm sure if meat and charcoal was free he would do it everyday, which is why I think this would make a great Father's Day gift for my dad or any dad.

DIY Couch Cup & Remote Holder Caddy


DIY Couch Cup Holder

Source: Dad And  } 

This has dad written all over it. Dad's spend a lot of time on couches and they don't really want to be bothered with getting up to fix a drink or get a remote, so this is perfect!

Mini Pool Table In A Tin


Mini Pool Table In A Tin

Source: Crafts Unleashed  }

Ok, to be honest I would actually like to have this one myself. It's so cute!

DIY Bottle Opener


DIY Bottle Opener

Source: Shanty 2 Chic }

Best Dad Sign


The Best Dad I Ever Saw

Source: Etsy

This isn't a DIY like the others, but I thought it was really cute and it's only $8 on Etsy, so it's cheap too.

 

Hope you enjoyed my list and I hope you and your dad have a great Father's Day!

Question of the day: What's your best memory of your father?

6 comments:

  1. Love all of these. Especially the beer opener one lol My dad would love something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DIY fire pit and also love the bottle opener. Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I LOVE the DIY fire pit, the DIY drink holder is also very cool! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift ideas! I always have the hardest time buying something for my dad because he doesn't like to have a lot of stuff, so he doesn't want anything. I would totally get him the sign, although I don't think he'd hang it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I love the DIY fire pit and the saw. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent

Random