Thursday, June 25, 2015

New Additions To Netflix & What's Coming Next

New Additions To Netflix + What's Coming Next

 

I don't know about you, but whenever I've had a really stressful week there's nothing I want more than to just veg out on the couch and binge watch Netflix. Besides blogging, it really just helps me relax and unwind from the crazy week that I had. Fun fact: I don't have cable, I actually haven't had cable in years, because I just don't see the need to. For one, Netflix is so much more affordable and anything you can get on cable, you can pretty much get on Netflix with the exception of sports.

I like to keep a close eye on recent additions to Netflix, and I'm so excited to share with you some of my favorites that have recently been added plus, what you can expect to see next month.

My Favorite New Additions


Nightcrawler


Nightcrawler

 

I definitely recommend seeing this if you haven't! Nightcrawler gives you an inside look at the lengths one guy with a video camera will go to get the "scoop" on territories that are legally and ethically questionable. Jake Gyllenhaal gives such a great performance that I really wonder how he didn't win some sort of award.

Inglorious Basterds


Inglorious Basterds

 

I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to war movies, I tend to not be that interested in seeing them. However, I still like to give a movie the benefit of the doubt before writing it off as bad, so I gave this movie a chance and I'm really glad I did. This isn't your typical nazi war movie, it goes beyond that and I really can't explain into words how good it is, so go check it out for yourself.

Cake


Cake screenshot

Now I'll be honest, I haven't seen this one yet but I will be watching it very soon because I heard it was very good. Something really fascinates me about someone going through addiction and pain and how they overcome that. It's the fighting human spirit that makes us as humans so special.

Orange Is The New Black Season 3


Orange Is The New Black

I was so excited when they released season three this month, because this is my absolute favorite Netflix t.v. show. It's a little bit raunchy and in your face, but it has such good characters and the stories are so well realized, that you would be crazy to not be mesmerized by this show. If you haven't seen it yet, then you definitely should!!

What's Coming To Netflix In July


Below are the t.v. shows and movies that Netflix will be adding to their July line up.

July 1st



July 3rd



July 4th



July 7th



July 9th



July 10th



July 14th



July 15th



July 16th



July 17th



July 18th



July 23rd



July 25th



July 28th



July 30th



July 31st



Exiting Netflix In July


Below is a list of movies and t.v. shows that will be leaving in July, so make sure to watch them before they leave.

July 1st



  • 180 Days: A Year Inside An American High School

  • Accidentally On Purpose

  • Amazing Stories

  • American Experience: JFK

  • Arthur

  • Beauty And The Beast

  • Big Fish

  • Big Top Pee Wee

  • Black In Latin America

  • Buffalo Girls

  • Bratz: Fashion Pixiez

  • Bratz Kidz: Sleep Over Adventure

  • Bowling For Columbine

  • The Care Bears Movie

  • Cast Away

  • Cheech And Chong's Next Movie

  • Descent

  • Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

  • Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

  • Fried Green Tomatoes

  • Stephen King's Golden Years

  • Hack

  • Harper's Island

  • Hawaii Five O ( 1968)

  • How Democracy Works Now

  • How Sherlock Changed The World

  • Jack Frost

  • Knight Rider

  • The Langoliers

  • Latino Americans

  • The Last Samurai

  • LazyTown

  • Louis C.K. : Hilarious

  • Makers: Women Who Make America

  • Making Stuff 2: Nova

  • The Manchurian Candidate

  • Martha Speaks

  • Melrose Place 2.0

  • Melrose Place

  • Mission: Impossible (Seasons 1-7)

  • Moonstruck

  • The Muppets Take Manhattan

  • Natural Born Killers

  • The New Woody Woodpecker Show

  • Out Of Practice

  • Patton

  • Peep And The Big Wide World

  • Peg + Cat

  • Philly

  • Racing Stripes

  • The Reagan Presidency

  • Scholastic: Amazing America

  • Scholastic: Amusing Animals

  • Scholastic: Good To Know!

  • Scholastic: One Of A Kind Critters

  • Scholastic: Tall Tales

  • Seven Years In Tibet

  • Sitting Ducks

  • She's All That

  • Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow

  • Space Cowboys

  • The Stand

  • Stephen King's The Stand

  • Super Troopers

  • Superheroes: A Never Ending Battle

  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day

  • The Adventures Of Young Indiana Jones

  • Three Kings

  • Trailer Park Boys: The Movie

  • The Winds Of War

  • Wings

  • WorldGirl

  • X-Men: Evolution ( Season 1)


July 3rd



  • Myth Hunters ( Series One)


July 4th



  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon


July 6th



  • The Last Stand


July 7th



  • Sekirei


July 14th



  • Shipping Wars ( Seasons 1-3)

  • Wahlburgers ( Season 1)


July 15th



  • Dragnet ( Seasons 1-4)

  • Miami Vice ( Seasons 1-5)


July 25th



  • The Inbetweeners ( Seasons 1-3)


July 30th



  • Leave It To Beaver ( Seasons 1-6)

  • Magnum P.I. ( Seasons 1-8)


 

Question of the day: What is your favorite thing to watch on Netflix right now?


 

15 comments:

  1. I watched nightcrawler awhile ago. Super interesting story, but totally freaked me out at the same time! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rewatching all of Friends and I love it! I usually watch it while working out at the gym and I am always cracking up and people are always looking at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Top of the Lake and I loved it! I wanted to see Cake when it came out but I never got around to it so I'm glad that it's on Netflix now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already finished season 3 of Orange in the New Black, and I REALLY want to watch Cake (totally just added it to my list last night).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Orange is the New Black! I'm gonna have to check out those others you listed as well. I'm always looking for new things to watch on Netflix. I'm kinda bummed they're taking away some of the Bratz movies, my kids love those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to sit down and start Orange is the New Black! Everyone keeps telling me I need to watch it! I highly recommend binge watching The Blacklist and The 100 if you need something new to watch! Both are super good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very behind on every series that I used to watch. ;_; I'm a fan of Orange is the New Black too (I haven't seen the 2nd season yet ._. ). Inglorious Basterds was a great movie! (I'm usually not as interested in war movies either, but that one's an exception!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is an amazing list Channing! I didn't even know this information was available ahead of time! I loved the 3rd season of OITNB and watched it faster than I'd like to admit :P Going to go now and check if Cake is on Canadian Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CourtneyLynne StormsJune 25, 2015 at 8:25 PM

    I just finished Orange is the new black season 3. I was kinda disappointed in this season. Still binged watched it to death though... Looks like some goodies coming out in July

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for posting this list!!! I always have to search for it on Google. Now I don't have too. SO excited for some of these that are coming out. <3 #netflixhasmysoul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im currently watching lost girl =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting this...I have been waiting for them to add new episodes of Witches of East End....too bad the show was cancelled. I have been patiently waiting for them to add new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" ---still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm currently watching OITNB and before that finished up The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched Cake at the weekend, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I really liked it. It's good to have something a bit different that's not all action packed but that is really watchable, good actors and keeps you glued to the screen.




    www.missjosiana.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent

Random