Thursday, June 18, 2015

Quick & Easy Fudgy Brownies


I said in Tuesday's post that sometimes I like to switch things up and do the occasional recipe. Well today is one of those days. Brownies have been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. I've made these super simple brownies once before and they were so delicious, I knew I had to share them with you!

A lot of people like brownies, but everyone differs on what type of brownie they like. I like a fudgier brownie while other people might like a cakier one. This recipe is for the fudgier one. This recipe is so simple and easy to make that pretty much anyone can make them, so if you're not that great in the kitchen, don't worry because hardly any skill is required for these. I'm going to take you through the quick step by step of how I made them.





For these brownies you're going to need all purpose flour, sugar, large eggs, salt, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and Nestle Toll House semi- sweet chocolate chips (you don't have to add these, I just like the extra bit of chocolate on top).



Start by combining all the ingredients together in one bowl except the chocolate chips because you're going to add them just before they go into the oven. What I really love about this recipe is, there aren't a lot of steps and everything goes into the same bowl at one time.





For the eggs, I used large brown cage free eggs but you can use regular large eggs if you prefer. Just make sure you use the right size egg because it will make a difference.



After you combine all the ingredients into one large bowl, the next step is to stir. I recommend stirring with a wooden spoon just because it prevents over mixing. Mix until well combined.





After you mixed everything together, you're going to pour your brownie batter into a greased ( I used non stick cooking spray) 9x13 inch pan. Distribute the batter evenly in the pan and then add the chocolate chips on top. This will make the top extra gooey and chocolatey. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until a fork inserted comes out slightly clean ( you want a few crumbs to be still on the fork but not too much and not too gooey).



And here is the finished product! When you take the brownies out of the oven, give them some time to cool before you cut them. As the brownies cool off, they become more firm.

These brownies were so delicious and if it wasn't for my slow metabolism, I would eat them all the time haha! If you try these yourself please share it with me. If you have any questions regarding making this, leave me a comment below and I will do my best to answer.

Quick & Easy Fudgy Brownies


Recipe Type: Dessert


Ingredients


  • 2 cups sugar

  • 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour

  • 5 large eggs

  • 1 tsp salt

  • 1 cup vegetable oil

  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder

  • Semi - sweet chocolate chips ( or you could substitute w/ walnuts or not add anything at all)



Instructions



  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

  2. Mix all the ingredients together except the chocolate chips.

  3. Spread into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.

  4. Bake for 30 minutes (check after 20) or until a fork inserted comes out mostly clean.






Question of the day: Do you like a cakier or fudgier brownie?

17 comments:

  1. Oh my these look delicious! I'm supposed to be eating clean butttt…..I think I'm gonna make these under the guise of Father's Day lol. Yummy post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these look amazing! I love fudgey brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made brownies homemade. I always use a box! However I'm with you, I love the fudgier brownies also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brownies are seriously the best thing in life. I love them with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Definitely trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy Yummy! can't wait to make this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are definitely making this on Sunday. Thanks so much Channing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brownies also! They are one of my weakness! Fudgier is the best to me. We have never made homemade ones before so I am pinning this. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM! I love brownies. The fudgier, the better! Can't wait to try this recipe :)

    ♥ Lisa

    Strum Simmer Sip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks JcCee! Their a weakness of mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They really are Adelaide! I love your name btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly I have too Tiara. I think they're both really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG yes! I don't know if you've had the thunder from down under at Outback, but it's one of my favorite things on the planet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Ashley! They really were! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had any brownies in forever--I love fudgy brownies though! They're the best kind! :]

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent

Random