Monday, February 1, 2016

New 2016 Nighttime Skincare Regimen

Last year, if you read my blog, you'll remember that I did a post on my favorite skincare products.  I was all about the blackhead eraser scrub and the grapefruit and pomegranate cleanser. Don't get me wrong, I still love the products, but as with a new year, there comes new changes to my everyday routines. This year, I decided to branch out from my favorite drugstore products to some a little bit pricier.






I've heard of most of these products before with the exception of the Biore charcoal soap bar. I've used plenty of Biore products before, but never the charcoal bar. It seemed like last year was the year of charcoal in beauty products.





I don't know what prompted cosmetic chemists to put charcoal and beauty products together, but I'm glad they did because it has done wonders for my skin. I have pretty temperamental skin, so it's hard to combat breakouts without drying out my skin. Well, this might just be in my head, but I feel like this product does great at combating breakouts WHILE retaining moisture to the skin. This product gets an A+ from me!




Boscia ranks highly on my list of skincare products that are gentle and effective. Remember what I said earlier about my skin being temperamental? What I meant by that is, I have combination skin, so I have a wide range of products I have to use to address each skin care problem. Dryness, oiliness and breakouts are a common problem with my skin. For those reasons, I always find myself reaching for gentler products. Boscia is perfect for this!

This product is so gentle, that whenever I have flair ups, I always reach in my cabinet for this product to keep my skin in check. I highly recommend this cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin!







I saved my kiwi face scrub for last because it's my favorite of the three!

This great product I'm talking about is the Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub. It's a little bit more pricier than some of my usual skincare products, but it's well worth the extra dollars. I use this scrub once a week, because it's that powerful. I would warn you though, you might want to use it intermittently with an acne product if you are prone to breakouts, because it can cause flair ups every now and then.

This product addresses my huge pore problem. I have a HUGE PORE PROBLEM! It feels like so often you can fit a crater in my pores. This scrub gets deep down into those bacteria filled pores (GROSS) and almost acts as a vacuum and removes the dirt. I'm a serious Mario Badescu fan now! Check out his range of skincare products, if you haven't!



Thanks for reading! As always, check out my social media buttons at the top bar of my blog and you can regularly catch me tweeting @Echanningblog.

Have you tried Mario Badescu products before? If so, which ones and did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

>recentposts

Random

>randomposts