Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Blogger Gift Swap

Happy Valentine's Day!




Ok, so it's the day after, but I still wanted to say it anyway. I honestly didn't do anything yesterday and it was the most relaxing day. Since I didn't have any Valentine's Day plans,  I decided (since I wanted to feel festive and all) to sign up for the Valentine's Day Blogger Gift Swap hosted by Jasmine from Classy, Sassy, and A Bit Smartassy and Lexi from A Blissful Haven. Speaking of Valentine's Day, I have the perfect recipe for your next date night.

I'm so glad I signed up because it gave me the chance to get to know one of my fellow bloggers. I was partnered with Keoshia from Mrs. Doing Me. Rather than trying to sum up what she's about myself, I asked Keoshia to put her blog and what she's about into her own words. Here's what she said:

Hi my name is Keoshia and I a mother of 2, blogger and YouTuber. I mostly blog about my hair journey, but recently I have been branching out and expanding my blog content. The content I produce on my blog and Youtube channel is designed to help others.  I write and vlog about my personal experiences and things that I have learned. I hope by sharing the knowledge that  I know about certain topic or subjects it will be able to benefit my readers and viewers. If you would like to come along and see my world you can find me at http://mrsdoingme.blogspot.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx8AEgj7O-AkvxVPRnxUDCQ.



Head on over to her youtube channel & blog and check her out! She has great advice!

When I opened up her gift to me I was so excited. It was like she could read my mind and knew exactly what I would like!


Everything I got was so cute and so on par with what I like, but I have to say by far my favorite were the planning and organizational supplies. One thing I've never really discussed on my blog is how much of a Type A personality I have. I don't like being late for things and I like for everything to be neat and perfect, and that's why having planning supplies is like a dream come true for my personality.

Planning is also great for blogging because any blogger will tell you that having a posting schedule makes things run so much smoother.


I also got an adult coloring book, and seriously you guys, there isn't anything more therapeutic than getting lost in the beautiful floral patterns in each page. I like to turn on my favorite t.v. show while coloring and find it so relaxing.

I also got some Mike & Ike's that were a nice little treat to munch on in between shows.


Last, but definitely not least was this cute little hearts print mug and milk bottle. Remember earlier when I said it felt like Keoshia read my mind?

Well, one thing I do almost every morning ( and sometimes afternoon) is make a nice cup of tea.  Usually it's a green or peppermint tea. And since I've been on a smoothie kick lately, it would look so cute in side the glass bottle.

I want to thank Keoshia for my gifts and nice card and definitely feel like the ones I sent might of been sort of a let down. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and I also want to thank Jasmine and Lexi for organizing this gift swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent

Random