Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Favorite Fall Inspired Looks


Yesterday, for the first time in what felt like forever, I could feel a presence of fall in the air. Living in the south, summer's can be almost unbearable sometimes purely due to the insane humidity we have here. For the past three months temperatures here have reached in the high 90s to low 100s. Pretty much every day felt like I was boiling as soon as I stepped out of the front door. Well, let me tell you, that was not the case yesterday.

There was a cool breeze all day long and the temperatures had finally dropped to the upper 70s. I don't know about you but when the temperature starts to drop, I get that familiar feeling you get every year when things start to turn colder and the leaves start to change. That feeling always brings to mind the smell of pumpkin spice, the feeling of cozy sweaters and that faint tingle of chill in the air. I FREAKING LOVE IT!

Besides Christmas, fall is my favorite time of the year. Especially when it comes to clothing. I just feel like you can do more with your wardrobe when its cold out. You know, layering and what not. Since I felt the nostalgia of fall, I thought I would go ahead and do a post on some of my favorite fall inspired looks. Most of these come from Pinterest (one of my favorite places) and Instagram.



 {  Source : gurl.com   }



{  Source: Stylecaster   } 




Source: Life With Emily  }




{  Source: Sortra   }




{  Source:  Fash For Fashion  }




Source:  Lookastic  }

Looking at all of these really makes me excited for fall! Are you ready for fall? Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Are you ready for fall? What is your favorite season? Tell me below!



SaveSave

15 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for fall! Autumn is my favourite season i just love how cosy everything gets! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these looks! The floral patterned dress is so pretty :)
    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously cannot wait to put my fall clothes on! I just bought myself an adorable olive green vest that I think I will wear every dang day! I definitely want to get myself a plaid blanket scarf; they look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these suggestions. I have a pair of burgundy corduroys that I'm absolutely in love with so I love that something similar is on your list. Can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite as well. I love oversized sweaters and leggings, boots, pumpkin flavored anything lol and cute off the shoulder tops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that second-last look! <3 It's so cute! You're slightly lessening my dread of the running away of summer with this post! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I love all of these looks!! I can't wait for fall.. bring on all the cute outfits!
    -Liz
    www.TheCleanEatingCouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in WI so the weather the past few days has been fall weather. I love it. Fall fashion are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post with wonderful outfit ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fall! It's so much fun! I love being able to wear oversized sweaters, scarfs, legggings & the wool hats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this post! I just made a post very similar to this. I love that oversized mustard yellow sweater. Great post Channing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang girl, All of these are great! I like them all equally and I have an oversized yellow sweater like the one shown that I purchased at the thrift store a couple years ago...still one of my favorite sweater to date.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fall is definitely my favorite season, so THANK YOU for the tips! I've been looking all over for high-waisted skinny jeans - any ideas on best places to find? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fall because of all the comfy clothing!! I definitely love my skaters skirts & sweaters. Some of these looks have inspired me, so thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love fall too! The boots and the scarves and warm sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent

Random