Friday, November 6, 2015

Hask Keratin Hair Products Review

http://www.brandbacker.com/bob_cl_tk.js//

Hey guys! It's been awhile but I'm so excited to be back and share with you my new beauty find!

First let me start off by saying that I'm in no way a hair expert. Actually, I tend to have a love/hate relationship with my hair. Most of the time when I style it, it turns out not looking how I want it to and on some days a miracle happens and it looks perfect. Those tend to be the days where I'm at home not going anywhere and no one will see it. Lovely, isn't it?

I actually do my own hair i.e. coloring , cut etc..... but a few years ago I went to one hairdresser religiously because she was always able to do my hair just the way I liked it. I remember the last time I went there I heard the wonders of keratin and this was a time when it was a new little product on the market. I thought at the time that, like everything else, it was all hype.

Flash forward to now and I'm getting ready to sing the praises of how great this product is in a blog post and I'm not just saying this because this was a complimentary gift. Like I said at the beginning of this post, I get very frustrated at my hair sometimes. Especially how dry it gets. I use conditioner and hair masks all the time and it either leaves my hair still dry or it makes it too greasy.

I've tried many products that promise to do this or that for your hair, but they all end up being disappointments. So, as you could probably imagine, I completely expected these products to be a flop. But, before I get ahead of myself, let me tell you what products I'm ranting about.

I received these products a few weeks ago and their from a company named Hask who has a large array of hair products. Out of the many different products available, I received their keratin protein range.




I'll be honest with you, I didn't know anything about keratin protein products except for the hype at my hairdressers, so after trying this product and loving it, I was intrigued and decided to do some research on it and I was really surprised by my findings. According to this article, keratin occurs naturally within us and is a protein that protects epithelial cells from damage or stress. So, it only makes sense that companies would harness that power to help those deficient or lacking in keratin protein.

I love, love, LOVE the shampoo but I don't think it would be as amazing without the conditioner. After conditioning my hair, I noticed that it felt so soft almost like child hair. I still get a few tangles, but that's probably because my hair tangles so easily that it would take a miracle to untangle them, but GOSH was my hair soft!

In the little bottle is the smoothing shine oil and I swear this makes your hair look even better. I tend to get frizz around the top of my head close to my scalp and this shine oil almost 100% got rid of them.

I haven't tried the hair mask yet because I'm waiting until I color my hair which is when my hair is at it's driest. I will definitely let you know what I think of it once I do use it though.

I sincerely enjoyed all of these products and I truly believe these are worth the hype! If you only listen to one piece of advice I ever give you, let it be this! Go out and try it for yourself! Trust me, you will be thanking me later and if you do buy it, leave a comment below telling me what you thought of it or you can let me know on any of my social media accounts(buttons are at the top of the blog).

Also, if you feel so inclined, please stop by and like or follow me on any of these accounts. Thanks for reading!!



***This is a sponsored post. I received these products complimentary of Hask via Brandbacker. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.***

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! Will definitely try these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review of these products. You have me intriques enough to look into them some more. I do like a good hair care product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hask! I just received a ton of their products and am excited to experiment with some of the ones I haven't yet tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica Lyn HumrichNovember 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM

    I'm always looking for new products. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome review. I'm always interested in learning about new beauty products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this product as well!


    xoxo, Jenny || www.breakfastatlillys.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've seen this brand yet. I'll be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried the Hask brand. I love the Argan Oil shampoo as well as the conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am pretty sure that my hair needs protein. I might consider trying these products.

    Mhar Sefcik
    http://www.brightbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Recent

>recentposts

Random

>randomposts