Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream + Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask

Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream & Ultra Hydration Mask arrived on my doorstep at the perfect time. By the end of this year, I will only be a couple of years away from my thirties. One thing that's almost unavoidable to think about when you reach that milestone in age is your skin. There's a common joke that once you reach your 30s, it's all down hill from there, which I hope is just that, a joke. Still, I'm becoming more and more aware with each passing year, how much my skin means to me, and I want to take care of it and keep it looking good for as long as possible.

It's funny because 4 or 5 years ago, I would laugh at the thought of using anti-aging skin care products because I felt that I was a long way away from needing that, but the problem with aging skin is that you have to start taking care of it before the fact not after.

The whole point of anti-aging products is to prevent the process of aging, so if you use it after you start aging, it's almost useless. This is my first foray into anti-aging skin care products, so I went into it with no expectations and an open mind. Valentia, is a product I've never heard of but when I researched into the product, I was very curious as to how it would work and what kind of results I could expect.



  True Glow Eye Cream This first product is touted as a complete anti- wrinkle eye care treatment with benefits such as diminishing fine lines & wrinkles, nourishing and hydrating, tightening the under eye area, brightening dark circles, and reducing puffiness. I've been using it for over a week now and here

This first product is touted as a complete anti- wrinkle eye care treatment with benefits such as diminishing fine lines & wrinkles, nourishing and hydrating, tightening the under eye area, brightening dark circles, and reducing puffiness. I've been using it for over a week now and here I my findings: As far as diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, I didn't really have any to begin with but I feel as though I'm preventing it with this cream. One thing for sure I can agree

As far as diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, I didn't really have any to begin with but I feel as though I'm preventing it with this cream. One thing for sure I can agree on, is that it's nourishing and hydrating for my eyes. I've noticed my eyes look and feel less dry and my makeup goes on a lot smoother. I also feel as if it tightened my

I also feel as if it tightened my under eye area as well because the skin around my eyes didn't feel as loose when I pressed on it. It certainly helped with brightening under my eyes and reducing puffiness. I usually wake up from sleep with puffy eye bags and this cream seemed to tame it. Overall, I would give this product 5 stars.



  Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask

I was so excited to try this product because I have combination skin (oily/dry) and wanted to see how this would work on my skin. Not only that but the listed health benefits made it an added bonus.

Listed Health Benefits: -

-Boosts collagen production -

-Increases skin radiance -

-Reduces fine lines -

-Locks in skin moisture -

-Reveals softer smoother skin I used this product after cleansing my skin at night before bed and left it on my skin for 30 minutes before washing it off. I felt a slight, dull tingling sensation, but nothing too bad. I've used it for almost 2 weeks and I noticed my skin has been slightly more hydrated and soft. I've also noticed my skin has been tighter than before using it. It hydrated my skin just enough where it wasn't too oily and made my makeup application much smoother. I would definitely recommend this product for anti-aging purposes and also if you have dry skin. Great mask! Overall, I would give it 5 stars.

I used this product after cleansing my skin at night before bed and left it on my skin for 30 minutes before washing it off. I felt a slight, dull tingling sensation, but nothing too bad. I've used it for almost 2 weeks and I noticed my skin has been slightly more hydrated and soft. I've also noticed my skin has been tighter than before using it. It hydrated my skin just enough where it wasn't too oily and made my makeup application much smoother. I would definitely recommend this product for anti-aging purposes and also if you have dry skin. Great mask! Overall, I would give it 5 stars.

I've also noticed my skin has been tighter than before using it. It hydrated my skin just enough where it wasn't too oily and made my makeup application much smoother. I would definitely recommend this product for anti-aging purposes and also if you have dry skin. Great mask! Overall, I would give it 5 stars. Both products required very little application, meaning that the eye cream only required a tiny amount (about less than a sunflower seed) an the mask only required a slight amount ( about blueberry sized amount).


I used each product at night before bed and they were easy to use and had a pleasant smell. I would recommend anyone who is new to anti- aging products or veteran users to try out this product because it delivers in every way promised. Great value for great products!

Do you use anti-aging products? If so, what are your favorites? Be sure to check out all my social media buttons at the top of my blog and you can regularly find me on twitter @Echanningblog.

---I also did a review on the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum if you want to know more about it.


***This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own and true.***



//www.brandbacker.com/trk/bb_clk_trk.js

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

>recentposts

Random

>randomposts