Drugstore Beauty Favorites- $10 or Less!

Hey, guys!

It feels so strange typing this because as you may (or may not) have noticed, I've been absent from this blog for a little while, so I feel kind of rusty. To put it simply, I just really needed a break from blogging and I also had some other life events happening around the same time which needed my attention.

First of all, I just started school which I'm really excited about! I was sort of a late bloomer when deciding whether or not I wanted to go to college. Better late than never I guess!

Since I started school again, I've felt really overwhelmed by all the schoolwork so, my blog has taken a hit. I'm really sorry for that and I hope you do keep coming back because I promise, things are going to start getting back to normal around here soon!

Even though I haven't really published a post in a while, I have been doing some behind the scenes work on new posts and content for the blog and that will all be coming very soon which I'm very excited about!

Without any further rambling, I'm just going to go ahead into this new post!




Breakdown of the products:


As I've stated before, I'm all about saving money especially when it comes to beauty, and I really feel that you shouldn't always have to shell out a pretty penny just to get a good beauty product so I've decided to share with you some of my favorite beauty bargain buys that I always run back to when I need a cheaper alternative to some of my favorite beauty products.




Loreal Voluminous Superstar Waterproof -  This first product is my holy grail eyelash product that I use constantly and is totally worth the value! There's actually a hack I have for using it to get a false lash look that I will be doing very soon so, be on the lookout for that!

Cost: $9.27



Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser-  I don't know about you, but my pores are my biggest concern when it comes to my skin and I've still not found a great product for getting rid of them, but I have found a product that minimizes them and that's what is great about this primer! If you've ever used the NYX pore filler or any of those other great primers at Ulta, then that will give you an idea of how this works and it's cheap too!

Cost: $5.64



NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator-  Speaking of NYX, their liquid illuminators range is a must try!  Is it just me or are highlighters really having a moment this summer?!? I've been using this in the color sunbeam and it gives a really good "glowing" effect to your skin that you really want in a highlighter. Um yeah....and it's also cheap too!

Cost: $7.49



Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner Denim and Bling Collection-  I've used the Sinful colors nail polish before and I'm kind of sort of in love with them. The collaboration they have with Kylie Jenner makes me love them even more because as we all know......girl has good taste! I picked up the color Hello Halo from the range and in my humble opinion, I think it's the perfect shade of white! Perfect for summer!

Cost: $2.99



NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick-  Again from NYX (because they're just that great), another great find is their matte liquid lipsticks range! I love a good matte liquid lipstick and the color range from NYX KILLS IT in this area! This particular one is in the color Tea & Cookies and it's a nice pop of pink in matte form!

Cost: $6.99



Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Polish -  I'm including another nail polish into this list because this one is my all time favorite from the drugstore! Not only is this nail polish very affordable and has the perfect nude and blush shades but the color payoff is amazing! This particular color is in the shade sugar coat.

Cost: $2.27



So those are some of my absolute favorite drugstore beauty products, let me know which ones are you favorite below!

BTW, Check out all my social media by clicking the icons at the top of my blog. You can follow me on snapchat : echanningblog. Let's get to know each other!

Share:

0 comments