Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New Product Alert: 3 New Clay Masks!

You guys know how much I love masks. Well, when I learned that Loreal was coming out with clay masks and that I was going to get to try them, I was beyond excited!

To be honest, I've never used Loreal skincare before so I went into this with an unbiased view of Loreal skincare products.


Breakdown of Products:


Loreal Pure-Clay Masks: The three clay masks I got to try were the Eucalyptus, Charcoal, and Red Algae masks.

All three products are made with a powerful blend of 3 pure clays and enhanced with natural source ingredients.

They're so easy to apply..... just apply an even layer to clean dry skin and leaving on for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse off with water. *Make sure to avoid the eye and lip area when applying*







Eucalyptus Mask:


This was the first mask I used and I have to say, my I wasn't disappointed. As I was wearing the mask I could feel it tightening my skin and the next day I felt I could see a small improvement in my pores and I wasn't as oily. Not too bad Loreal!

Why is this mask right for me?



  • Draws out build-up of impurities, dirt and oils

  • Absorbs impurities and unclogs pores

  • Reduces excess shine

  • Refreshes and allows skin to breathe




Charcoal Mask:


I used this mask on the second try (although I did space out trying the masks at least a week between) and since I have used charcoal products before, I kind of knew what to expect. Definitely made my skin look better and gave my skin that "glow".  Another great one!

Why is this mask right for me?



  • Draws out build-up of impurities, dirt and pollution

  • Reduces dull skin and increases luminosity

  • Evens out skin tone

  • Refreshes and allows skin to breathe




Red Algae Mask:


This was the last mask that I tried and I'm still kind of on the fence about it. While it was a great exfoliator and made my pores shrink a little bit, it did unfortunately make my skin breakout. To be fair, I have really sensitive skin so anytime I use a product my skin isn't used to my skin freaks out. Since I'm still on the fence about this one, I'm going to give it a solid B-.

Why is this mask right for me?



  • Draws out build-up of impurities, dirt and oils

  • Unclogs and tightens pores

  • Exfoliates dead skin cells and smoothes imperfections

  • Refreshes and allows skin to breathe



Now that you've heard what I think about these new masks from Loreal, I want you to tell me below.... Are you willing to try them out and if so which one?

Don't forget to visit me on all my socials (icons at the top of my blog) and you can also follow me on snapchat :echanningblog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent

>recentposts

Random

>randomposts